Vodafone is looking for a Software developer with the will and ambition to work with high performing Vodafone team responsible for Leading digital transformation in India.
Vodafone Work Culture
At Vodafone, we have given credit to the success of the outstanding people who make it happen for our customers every single day. We don’t just say we’re passionate about our people – we mean it. We always listen to what our clients are saying. We always reward those who are dedicated to performing at their very best.
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analysing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Analysing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designing Blue Prism process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Communicating with Blue Prism on software related issues suggested improvements and participating with other users in the Blue Prism community.
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- An aptitude for problem-solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- A self-starter who delivers high-quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team
- track record in the successful delivery and support of excel macros, Visual Basic scripts or other configuration/scripting type technology
- Knowledge of Blue Prism not a pre-requisite for this role as full training will be provided
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience
- Graduate or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the Blue Prism product
- The ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly from theoretical exercises to real-world delivery and mentoring tasks
- Ability to understand test cases and execute them