Trigent is an early pioneer in IT outsourcing and the offshore software development business. For nearly 20 years we have helped hundreds of customers balance their cost-performance parameters for IT projects via sustainable, long term relationships with Trigent. Our hybrid engagement model is designed to leverage the best of US and India so that our customers are the ultimate beneficiaries. Our track record speaks of our success;having developed more than 100 products many of which are deployed in record time in both large and small companies. We work with the same care and diligence to make each of our engagement a success, one at a time, small or large.
Why Join Trigent Software Private limited
- We offer our employees the opportunity to work on diverse technologies and next-generation tools.
- We promote a culture of individual and professional growth with an environment of continuous learning.
- We don’t have fixed ideologies and expect you to fit into the system.
- Our cross-functional teams ensure that every day you are making a positive difference to a client’s business.
- The candidates should have excellent communication skills.
- Candidate Should Posses BE / B.Tech, M.Tech (any stream) / BCA / B.Sc. (IT/CS) / MCA / BBM,BA,BCOM from 2014, 2015, and 2016 passed out batch students can apply.
- No Percentage Criteria.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills.
- Predominantly Voice Interaction support and also through email, chat & remote support.
- Decent knowledge related to Operating System, Hardware, Networking, etc.
- IT Operations professionals support infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements.
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquette.
- Good to Have:- Technical certification like A+, Network +, Security +, CCNA, MCP, MCSP etc.
- Employee need to work in rotational shifts- 24×7 Support, shifts based on roster. This means role requires working in US / Night shifts and weekends and on national holidays.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Willing to work in rotational shifts.
- Should have basic understanding of handling Outlook issues,
- Should have experience on desktop level troubleshooting.
- Should have basic understanding of troubleshooting and configuration
- Candidate should have experience in Data Validation or Non Voice Process or Voice Process or Customer Support Expert.
- Should be able to join Immediately or Maximum 15 days.
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Face to Face Technical Round.
- Voice and Accent Round (V&A)