Tessolve was founded with a vision to provide world class engineering solutions for the Semiconductor industry.Since inception, Tessolve has evolved as the market leader in the industry. From a small team of 10 engineers in 2004, the company has grown to over 500 employees in 2013, providing solutions in Design Engineering, Test Engineering, PCB Design, Package Design and Failure Analysis.
Tessolve provides a wholesome working environment that fosters excellence and helps in attaining an individual’s full potential. We have earned a good reputation of generating outstanding engineers, respected by organizations around the world. Employees at Tessolve get a wide variety of exposure to latest technology with world-wide customers and cutting edge engineering projects. Our employees always feel proud that the work they do have a real impact in a real world and that they are working in leading edge technologies which help to improve people’s life. Tessolve provides an excellent opportunity for you to learn and gain considerable expertise in the field of electronics.
- Apart from the wonderful values the job itself offers to our employees, we also offer a few other benefits.
- Compressed work week.
- Transportation assistance.
- Provision for lunch, coffee and tea on-site.
- Enrollment to Employee Provident Fund scheme.
- Medical insurance for employees and dependents.
- Gratuity scheme for employees working 5 years and beyond.
- Attractive monthly Earned Leave credits and accrual limits.
- Flexible work options for certain cases and situations.
- On-site gym, TT table, etc.
- BE / B Tech in Electronics and Communications / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with an aggregate of 65 % & above
- Experience : Only 2016 & 2017 Passed out candidates
- Should have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to express new ideas
- Interpersonal skills and Communication skills
- ATE based testing (Verigy/Advantest, Teradyne/Eagle, any other testers including custom made testers).
- Bench testing – TestStand, LabView tools.
- Hardware design engineer – Board design (Digital, Mixed signal, RF).
- Application engineer in ATE.
- FPGA testing using JTAG / BoundaryScan.
- System level testing.
- Embedded testing & debugging.