Potential labs are looking for young and efficient people to work in a Technical team as an Associate Software engineer at Hyderabad location. If you feel you are the right person to this position encouraged to invite at the workplace for more details please go through the eligibility criteria and job description.
||Associate Software Engineer
||Not disclosed by Interviewer
- Knowledge of IoT Platforms, Protocols and Technologies. Hands-on Exposure with different Embedded and Robotics Development Platforms, Components and Modules
- Strong Embedded & IoT Dev Skills will be an added advantage
- Candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional Debugging skills and effective Troubleshooting abilities
- Be flexible in organizing the work and work independently with minimum supervision from senior staff
- Well organized and autonomous skills
- Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast-paced, constantly iterating environment
- Knowledge of Arduino, Raspberry Pi, 3D Printing, Quadcopters, IoT and latest development platforms
- Research & Curate new IoT Platforms, Modules and Components.
- Develop User Guides, Documentation and Knowledge Articles for Embedded, IoT, & Robotics Components
- Add new Electronics and IoT Components, Development Boards, Wireless Modules and Robotics
- Accessories in our growing eCommerce Electronics/Embedded MakerStore.
- Help with Sales, Orders Management and Procurement
- Provide Technical & Customer Support
- You can also partake in custom Product Development and Training/Workshop initiatives and move into a full-time role after (or during) the Internship.
- Backlogs/Percentages/Grades don’t matter at all. All we look for is a curious Maker/Tinkerer who has lots of Tinkering/Making experience with different platforms and components.
Interested candidates Please send your resumes to potentiallabs@ChetanaSforum.com