The top management skills as the anchor in the organisational hierarchy. Their duty is to protect the integrity of the organisation, so that it can survive for its own employees, the shareholders, suppliers and for the general good of the social and economic system within which it operates.
In a survey by JobBuzz, a company rating platform powered by TimesJobs, we asked the lower hierarchy managers and employees to rate their top management. Below are the ratings for each segment and the expected scope of improvement.
Rating the top management
According to the study, nearly 25 per cent of India Inc. employees have rated the management’s leadership skills as excellent. For 35 per cent employees the leadership skills are satisfactory and for 40 per cent of the employees, the top management leadership skills are poor.
About 40 per cent of India Inc. employees have the necessary resources to meet the targeted output and the remaining 60 per cent do not have the access to the required resources.