NABARD announced recruitment notification for the year of 2018-19.Who are looking for state and central government jobs it is a great opportunity for them.70 vacancies are announced for more details go through the below notification.Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institutions with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD candidates).
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit:
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe – By 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – By 3 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) – By 10 years (General), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
NABARD Recruitment DA Selection Process:
- The selection process will involve two phases viz. Preliminary and Main Exam, both online.
- The Preliminary Examination is only qualifying in nature and is meant to serve as a screening test. Only those candidates who score sufficiently high in both, individual tests & in aggregate, shall be shortlisted for Main Examination.
- All tests except English, will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests in both the phases. 1/4th mark will be deducted as penalty for each wrong answer.
- Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online Main examination in the order of merit and biometric verification.
- Starting date of Online Application Registration: 27 August 2018
- Last date for Online Application Registration: 12 September 2018
- Payment of Application Fee: 27 August 2018 to 12 September 2018
- Online Examination (Preliminary/Main): September / October 2018