IBM India since 1992 provides solutions and services spanning all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
|| IBM Private Limited
|| System Engineer
|| Off campus drive
|| Communication skills
|Primary Job Category
IBM Off campus Job Description
- Candidate Should support includes specification, installation, and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines
- Candidate activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems.
- Candidate should assists staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.
- Candidate will work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
- Candidate will work with Help Desk and Network Operations staff as appropriate to determine and resolve problems received from clients.
- Candidate will Interact with numerous computer platforms in a multi-layered client server environment.
- Candidate should ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers, and administrative systems.
- Candidate will Train and orient staff on use of hardware and software.
- Recommends and / or performs upgrades on systems to ensure longevity.
- Candidate Works with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software.
IBM Off Campus Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate Should have Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills,
- Candidate Able To Quicly to Analyze & Diagnose the Issue with Minimum Supervision
- Candidate Should be dedicated And Hardworking , Ready to Learn From Mistakes and achive best possible Results
- Candidate Assesses functional needs to determine specifications for purchases.
- Candidate must Assists in maintaining LAN/WAN records and, as appropriate, telephone systems cable.