IBM India since 1992 provides solutions and services spanning all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others.
|| IBM Private Limited
|| System Engineer
|| Off campus drive
|| Communication skills
|Primary Job Category
IBM Off campus Job Description
- Candidate Should support includes specification, installation, and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines
- Candidate activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems.
- Candidate should assists staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.
- Candidate will work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
- Candidate will work with Help Desk and Network Operations staff as appropriate to determine and resolve problems received from clients.
- Candidate will Interact with numerous computer platforms in a multi-layered client server environment.
- Candidate should ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers, and administrative systems.
- Candidate will Train and orient staff on use of hardware and software.
- Recommends and / or performs upgrades on systems to ensure longevity.
- Candidate Works with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software.
IBM Off Campus Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate Should have Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills,
- Candidate Able To Quicly to Analyze & Diagnose the Issue with Minimum Supervision
- Candidate Should be dedicated And Hardworking , Ready to Learn From Mistakes and achive best possible Results
- Candidate Assesses functional needs to determine specifications for purchases.
- Candidate must Assists in maintaining LAN/WAN records and, as appropriate, telephone systems cable.