Honeywell, we are building a world that’s safer and more secure, more comfortable and energy efficient and more innovative and productive.Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
||Not Disclosed by Interviewer
||B.Tech / B.E
- Develop and maintains a productive working relationship with project sponsors, customers, vendors.
- Defines and owns standards for IT applications. Develop decision trees for aiding users with choosing between technologies
- Guides team implementing Architectural standards
- Reviews the implementation standards
- Reviews and approving application / integration design
- Reviews Technical Proposals
- Single point of contact for the portfolio from technology perspective. Act as a liaison between the enterprise architects (infra, emerging, SOA) and application teams
- Provide guidance when applications see any technical issues/road-blocks. The guidance includes simple questions seeking technical advice, consultation to RUN team as part of problem management of existing applications, guidance to solve production incidents, providing direction for selecting right technology, infrastructure and resources
- Reviews QFD
- Provide guidance to technical team in executing proof of concepts.
- Reviews project requirements and identification of appropriate technology for applications
- Effective communication
- Good understanding of technology
- Prior experience architecting Ent. applications (including Mobile)
- Present Monthly status report to Management.
- Closely work with Design architects to ensure the portfolio applications meet Honeywell architecture standards.
- Define, document and evangelize architecture standards, governance policies and best practices for the technologies
- Align with PMO
Eligibility criteria :
- Candidate Should have 0-2 yrs of relevant work experience.
- Candidate Should hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or an appropriate discipline and have expertise/experience in test engineering.
- Applicant Basic understanding of test hardware and software design
- Applicants Knowledge of ATEs (Automated Test Equipment) and Interface Test Adapter/Cable harness design; includes mechanical and electrical.
- Basic understanding of functional testing of an electronic product / PCB / PBAs
- Experienced in circuit analysis and hands on experience in simulation tools like SABER or Circuit Maker or PSPICE.
- Basic understanding of Instruments and their usage (Measuring & Sourcing instruments)
- Basic understanding of C, C++, LabVIEW or LabWindows/CVI programming.
- Basic knowledge in Electronic Components, connectors, switching methods and test adapter design.
- Practical experience in troubleshooting of test equipment and test software
Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand schematics, assembly drawings and PBA layouts.
- Six sigma certified will be an added advantage.