At GE India, our localization strategy is driven by innovation for the Indian market. That includes developing products through a rigorous focus on understanding the customer needs, extensive research and development and finally, manufacturing the products locally to provide a cost-effective solution to our customers. More than 5,000 of the brightest R&D talent are working on technologies in India across energy, transportation, healthcare and aviation sectors. Our 1000+ sales force helps us get closer to our customers. A dedicated manufacturing facility is being set up in India to primarily develop products for the India market.
GE offers a work environment where people flourish. We’re committed to supporting a leadership culture through systems and policies that foster open communication, maintain employee and partner privacy, and ensure employee health and safety.
Why General Electric
- General Electric Provides Opportunities for Growth
- GE seeks to lead in workplace and marketplace integrity by developing a culture that fosters open communication, fairness and honesty on one hand, and by enforcing legal and financial compliance on the other.
- At GE India, we believe that integrating the two in a way that works uniquely for you enable a happy and productive lifestyle.
- GE believe in creating long-term association by rewarding sustained high performance over years through robust processes to ensure fairness, consistency and transparency. We value you and provide you the flexibility to suit your lifestyle needs through our rewards program.
|| General Electric
|| Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadline
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Support compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before completing Design
- Outputs/Program Deliverables5. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
- Bachelors degree / Masters in EE, ME, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, BIo Technology, or Bio medical Engineering
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.0 (on 4.0 scale)
- Proven knowledge of advanced mathematics, including calculus and differential equations
- Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in design engineering or manufacturing
- Experience writing technical reports Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in a design field such as hardware design (electrical or mechanical), firmware design or software design/applications
- Demonstrated commitment to a career in technology and a passion for engineering
- Demonstrated propensity towards analytics as they relate to problem solving4. Demonstrated leadership skills, community involvement, and exhibited passion for technology