Dena bank is looking for candidates with young, energetic and innovative minds who can be imparted with the necessary knowledge and skills required to be good all-round bankers through a 12 (Twelve) months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course in Amity University including 9months on-campus program and three months on-the-job training programme in Dena Bank Branch.On completion of these processes, the candidates will be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
|Start date for Online Registration
|Online Payment of Application Fees
||18.04.2017 to 09.05.2017
|Last date for Online Registration
|Download of Call letter for Examination
|Date of Examination (Tentative)
Selection Process :
- Candidates shall be selected through a selection process consisting of online exam (objective + descriptive) followed by Group Discussions and Personal Interviews.
- Selected candidates will attend one year intensive training programme under Post
- Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance at Amity University as above Admission to the twelve months Post Graduate Certificate Course in Banking and Finance from Amity University to be conducted at the Amity University,NOIDA comes with an assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with
- Dena Bank on successful completion of the course and on-the-job training of
three months in Dena Bank Branch.
Eligibility criteria and Selection Process
- Qualification (As on 01/04/2017) — Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- Age (As on 01/04/2017) Minimum 20 years- Maximum 29 years i.e.
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 01/04/1988 and not later than 01/04/1998 (both dates inclusive).