To Learn Data Science For Free
This Desk will help you to ASK, ANSWER, SPEAK, LISTEN, READ and GROW
who should learn data science?
– People starving to provide solutions to real time business challenges through Analytics
– People aspiring to be a data scientist
– Interest to know business dynamics
– Love spending time with Data & finding hidden patterns
– Analytics as a career choice
– B-tech grad, Science discipline in Mathematics and Stats, Business Administration (MBA), Pharmacy discipline
– People having a job or study related to finance
– People having a job or study related to Marketing
– People who are very analytical and want to see how this field is related to them
– Students who want to explore this career option
Why you should learn data science?
– Data scientist “the sexiest job of the 21st century”
– Not just data scientist. These mechanisms can be used in varied fields like BFSI, Health Care, Travel and Tourism, Retail & CPG, marketing and many more
– Huge career growth opportunity for free
– Learning is not difficult if you have Analytical mind set
How you should learn data science?
JUST Comment In THIS BLOG POST BELOW WITH YOUR DETAILS
Our experts in the field will help you out with how to get going about it
- You will get to hear from domain experts
- Tech geeks will help how BIG you need to aim technically
- Statisticians share advanced modelling experiences
- You will get to hear on innovations in the data science industry
- You will get to know market trends and insights
What you should learn in data science?
- Three WH’s you should be asking your self
- What subjective knowledge I need to learn?
- Who will get me domain knowledge?
- Which technical knowledge gives me advantage?
What careers you can think after learning data science?
– Social Media Analyst
– Business Analyst
– Digital Marketing Analyst
– Data Engineer
– Machine Learning Expert
– Financial Analyst
– Data Scientist
“Sharing is caring”
In an attempt to through light on those unsolved, untold, unseen, unknown sides of the Analytics world.
This is an attempt to bring together the wide voluminous knowledge spread across length and breadth among this group to the focal spot of every individual.
To enlighten everyone on all those “WHYs”, “WHATs”, “HOWs” of the analytical process that has been put to some cold storage of the brain by each one of us.
Well the journey has begun with a lot of motivation but it’s the habit that will keep us moving.
The habit to explore, learn and share one’s learning with others
Have a ASK (Attitude to Seek Knowledge) and keep watching this space for more on data science