Aspect Job Openings for freshers as Associate Software Engineer @ Bangalore
Aspect provides opportunity to work with the great team, Employee get the proper training about work place, process of communication and one of the best things about the organization is relaxed environment. Work Life Balance, Good place to improve skills and progress, we are a growing company and is we striving to put lot of effort transformations and product development.
||Best In Industry
|| Bangalore, India, India, 560052
|Mode Of Ineterview
||Off campus drive
About the company
Aspect employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values customer obsession, unlocked communications and relentless innovation. Our ability to think big has enabled us to continually evolve and lead the market, and to stay on the forefront with exciting technologies including cloud, mobile and artificial intelligence.
- The Associate Engineer, QA is a team member for the development of tests for a specific product component. In this position, the Associate Engineer, QA works with more Principal and Higher level QA Engineers for direction and task assignments. Reviews test cases and plans with other QA members. May execute existing automated test scripts.
- Tests software products through the use of systematic procedures to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Modifies, and executes software test plans.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Responsible for participating in the evolution and execution of procedures for ensuring the quality of new features and releases of software.
- Isolates, reproduces and tracks bugs and verifies fixes.
- Executes test plans for manual and/or automated tests
- Novice level knowledge of engineering tools, methods and processes.
- Ability to communicate technical information to internal audiences.
- Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
- Strong service and teamwork skills.
- Works on projects of limited complexity.
- Ability to develop resolutions to problems of limited scope and follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Ability to use technical concepts to solve routine problems.
- Performs under direct management, supervision, and mentoring of a Senior Engineer or higher.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Four year degree in technical or engineering field (B.S. in Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics or related discipline strongly preferred) Minimum B.E. or MCA for Bangalore, India.
- Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
- Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time.
- Aspect is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.