Accenture recruits well-rounded, inquisitive students with a track record of outstanding academic performance and high learning agility.looking for graduates and students with an open, entrepreneurial and collaborative mindset, who have excelled in both academic and extra-curricular activities. Accenture serving clients more than 120 countries.Are you ready to start your career adventure? We look forward to hearing from you. Careers at Accenture are focused on specialization. We want our people to become experts at what they do. So it doesn’t matter into which team you join, at Accenture, you can specialize and move into different teams across your career here.
||Best In Industry
Career opportunities at Accenture
New business opportunities: helping Accenture understand markets and companies and identifying ways in which we can help clients become high-performance businesses and governments,A typical analysis might be an in-depth company profile to look at a company’s financial and strategic health or an overview of a sector of the market to identify trends or assess the impact of regulation,mergers and other landmark events Working directly with clients. About 20% of our research is on client engagements where we work alongside our colleagues from the practice to provide research and industry expertise.
Typical work with our clients might be to benchmark a capability or function; to provide best practice in an industry or project future trends and their likely impact on the business Developing points of view.
- Performs a key management and thought leadership role in the areas of advanced data techniques, including data modeling, data access, data integration, text mining, data discovery, statistical methods, database design and implementation
- Defines and achieves the strategy roadmap for our clients; including data modeling, implementation and data management for Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence.
- Responsibilities will include setting the vision, gathering requirements, gaining business consensus, performing vendor and product evaluations, mentoring team and developing resources, deliver solutions, training and documentation
- Establishes standards and guidelines for the design, development, and deployment of Data Architectures and Data Management.
- Provides leadership in establishing environments required for structured, semi-structure
- Candidate must posse graduation from recognized university.
- Good interpersonal skills, and the ability to deal with critical situations to the benefit of the team.
- Good balance between analytical rigor and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to work independently and share status updates on work progress
- Good written and oral communications skills, with the ability to articulate complex business/IT issues of a digital nature
- Knowledge of two or more segments within the digital technology market, e.g., cloud, analytics, mobility, digital marketing/e-commerce, enterprise social/collaboration, digital strategy, etc.
- Strong PowerPoint + Word + Excel skills and knowledge of working with Templates
- Enthusiasm to work effectively in global, multi-cultural, multi-time zone team (Latin America, Europe, South Africa, India, China and U.S.A.)
- Strong professional qualities: client focus, confidence/decisiveness, integrity, resilience to stress against stretch goals/deadlines, flexibility
- Track record in interpreting data creatively Additional Information Reports to: Digital Research Specialist/Manager Supervises: At first not applicable, but based on personal competition.