ZS Associates conducting off campus drive for Freshers as Decision analyst,Interested candidates please go through the job description and eligibility criteria.ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable. Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
||Best In Industry
- Develop advanced statistical models that relate marketing or sales activities to financial results
- Simulate the impact of a client’s future marketing or sales activities on their future real-world results
- Leverage optimization techniques to guide clients and ZS teams to the best decisions
- Design custom analysis tools in applications such as Visual Basic, MS Excel, MS Access, SAS and ZS proprietary software
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams
- Collaborate with client and ZS teams to implement solutions
- Gain immediate responsibility for project deliverables
- Take initiative to advance your analytic and problem solving skills and train others at ZS
- B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech/M.S in disciplines such as Computer Science, Information Technology, EEE, etc. with strong academics (minimum of 68% or an equivalent CGPA (6.8));
- Prefer experience working with front-end user reporting (e.g.: MSTR, Business Object, Cognos), back-end database management (e.g.: Oracle, Teradata) and/or ETL interfacing (e.g.: Informatica, SSIS) technologies;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects.