UTC Aerospace Systems has invited the applications for various engineering posts.Interested candidates can apply and all eligible candidates can be informed later. Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
Company Name:UTC Aero space
Job Role:Technical Engineer
Experience :0-1 years
UTC Aerospace off campus drive Job Description :
- Responsibilities of the Software Engineer – GET / PGET are varied and may include but not be limited to:
- Very Good Academics
- Perform Requirement based testing or unit testing as per Do-178B guidelines
- Works closely with other team members for project success
- Other responsibilities include
- Technical Problem resolution & Troubleshooting
- Good understanding of C, C++ and any Assembly languages.Understands fairly various Software Test methodologies (Black Box vs White Box, Software Integration vs Hardware Software Integration testing).
UTC Aerospace off campus drive Eligibility criteria :
- Bachelor of Engineering/Technology (B.E/BTech/ME/MTech) in Electronics and Communication.
- Candidates with strong programing and debugging skills in C/C++/C#/VB.net/ASP.net (.net Platform) technology desired.
- Exposure to any script programming (Python,Perl etc).
- Strong in any of MS-SQL,MS-Access,Oracle databases.
- Possess good analytical skills
- Initiative in suggesting alternative solutions
- Strong exposure to Electronic concepts such as Digital Signal processing, Electronic Circuits.