HP is looking for development engineers positions to help drive the development of the future enterprise networking products and solutions. These developers play key hands-on roles in multi-discipline teams working on new and next generation products and solutions. This includes software design, SW development and test, customer interaction, and on-going product support.
|Salary||Best In Industry|
HP Off Campus Eligibility Crieria
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 0-2 years experience’
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
HP Off Campus Job Description
- Resolving technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification system
- Providing excellent customer service support to customers during every single interaction
- Assisting end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrences and adding case resolution to Knowledge Management System
- Proactively assisting internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence and providing direction and guidance to process improvements.
- Representing and leading an HP team in a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
HP Off Campus Selection process:
- Group Discussion
- Soft Skill Interview
- Technical Interview
- Operations Interview
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
HP Off Campus Venue:
Cambridge Institute of Technology,
SR Layout, Chikkabasavanapura,
Krishnarajapura, Bengaluru – 560036