HP is looking for development engineers positions to help drive the development of the future enterprise networking products and solutions. These developers play key hands-on roles in multi-discipline teams working on new and next generation products and solutions. This includes software design, SW development and test, customer interaction, and on-going product support.
|Designation||Systems Software Engineers|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 0-2 years experience’
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Contribute actively in all product development activities which include investigation, design, coding.
- Design and development of features in the area of L2/Bridging/L3/Routing/ IPApps/Security/Classifiers for the switch/routers.
- Design and develop switch software capabilities to enable next generation Aruba wired networking platforms
- Contribute in the end to end switch product development life cycle
- Carry out reviews of deliverables which include investigation, design & code.