IBM Hyderabad has helped enable companies and other organisations all over the world to re-frame issues in unexpected ways, anticipate, rather than react to events, and seize competitive advantage.IBM conducting walk-in drive as Tech support Associate at Hyderabad. Interested candidates walk-in directly to the below mentioned venue address .
We are looking for exceptional candidates who are enterprising, have good interpersonal skills, have the ability to operate in large teams that work closely with clients. They must also have sound time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver on time. Excellent communication skills, a passion to learn and apply technical prowess to solve Client problems are a must. As new recruits, they will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talent. The GBS Global Delivery Center is a challenging and an enriching platform to implement their academic learning in real time situations, acquire new skills and more importantly, make a difference.
Company Name:IBM Hyderabad
Designation:Tech support Associate
Walk-in Date:16th January to 20 th January 2017
• Candidate should posses Bachelors degree in Any Stream From Recognized University
• Strong Verbal and written communication skills are necessary. Writing must be clear and Unambiguous.
• Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
• Proficient knowledge in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting.
• Candidate will be involved in Providing Voice and E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and AP.
• Candidate require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
Please carry below documents by Applicant at the Time of Interview
• Updated Resume
• Photo Id proof (PAN Card or Passport or Voter’s Card or Driving License or Adhar card) – Original
• Highest qualification Mark sheets – Soft copy.
• Offer Letter / Relieving letter – for experienced candidates – soft copy.
Walk-In Venue Hyderabad
Survey No 64, APIIC Software Layout,
Raheja IT Park 3B, Phase 2, Madhapur