HP is looking for development engineers positions to help drive the development of the future enterprise networking products and solutions. These developers play key hands-on roles in multi-discipline teams working on new and next generation products and solutions. This includes software design, SW development and test, customer interaction, and on-going product support.
||Systems Software Engineers
||Best In Industry
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 0-2 years experience’
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Contribute actively in all product development activities which include investigation, design, coding.
- Design and development of features in the area of L2/Bridging/L3/Routing/ IPApps/Security/Classifiers for the switch/routers.
- Design and develop switch software capabilities to enable next generation Aruba wired networking platforms
- Contribute in the end to end switch product development life cycle
- Carry out reviews of deliverables which include investigation, design & code.
HP conducting Software intern freshers at bangalore. The Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) is an American global information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It develops and provides a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto by William “Bill” Redington Hewlett and David “Dave” Packard starting with a line of electronic test equipment. HP was the world’s leading PC manufacturer from 2007 to Q2 2013, after which Lenovo remained ranked ahead of HP.
Company Name:HP Private Limited
Experience:0 – 1 years
Job Role:Software engineer Intern
Job Description :
- Apprentice includes students working at hp who are enrolled in apprenticeship programs in association with their university. Typically used in countries where specialized apprenticeship programs exist.
- College Interns are university students who are working at hp during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters.
- College Intern is only used in selected countries where it is not the practice to differentiate based on academic year completed.
(a) Candidate Must Secure Min of 60% or First Class in SSC/Xth and Graduation (both at the time of selection as well as passing out).
(b) Min of 70% in HSC or equivalent course including Diploma in case done.
(c) Not more than 1 year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
(d) No live backlog (ATKT) at the time of selection and qualifying course .The course should be completed in normal time w/o any backlog/ATKT.