• To strive towards proper utilization of resources
• To set new education standards in management education
• Pragmatic utilization of established practices
• To imbibe creativity and innovation
The admission into MBA programme at RIMS is through Joint Entrance Examination conducted by State Government of Orissa and Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi.
Pass in the Bachelor’s Degree examination of three years duration in any discipline from any university of Orissa or equivalent recognized by UGC. There is no age limit to for admission to MBA course.
• Boys Hostel
• Girls Hostel
• IT Infrastructure
Why Join Rourkela Institute of Management Studies (RIMS Odisha)
• Provides placement assistance
• Ranked 20th by Business Barons Magazine – 2016
• NAAC accreditation for institute and NBA accreditation for MBA course
• Affiliated to Biju Pattnaik University of Technology, Bhubaneswar and AICTE approved
• ISO 9001-2000 certification from RWTUV Germany
• Separate publication cell and society for research and information to promote research facility
• Faculty comprises of Ph.D. holders
• Conducts seminar, workshops etc. for students
• The eligibility for admission to MBA Programme of the University shall be same as the one decided by AICTE from time to time.
• ADMISSION PROCEDURE
• Based on entrance test and Merit
• Human resources
• American Express Bank
• L&T Limited
• Adicco Consultancy
• Lakhani India Ltd.
• Alembic Pharma Ltd.
• Link Pens & Plastics ltd.
• Bajaj Allainz
• Bharati Enterprises (Airtel)
• Panacea Biotech Ltd.
• Blue Chip Pvt. Ltd.
• Maple Computers Pvt. Ltd.
• Cargil Industries Ltd.
• McNroe Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
• Customer Services Pvt. Ltd.
• Modi Paints