The usual suspects (Infosys, TCS) grab students in numbers, but MIT also has Microsoft and Deloitte picking up a few students. Global leader Shell recruits Petroleum students in bulk too. MIT offers nearly 100% placements.
Why Join Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT, Pune)
• Government and institute scholarship to meritorious and deserving students
• Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University and approved by AICTE
• Industry-academic collaborations with various global companies for industry exposure, trainings, workshops, etc.
• Membership with professional societies like IEEE, CSI, etc.
• Promotes research and entrepreneurship among students
• Highly qualified and competent teaching faculty
• Boys Hostel
• Girls Hostel
• IT Infrastructure
Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra State Candidate and Outside Maharashtra State Candidate:
Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC (Std XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology /Biology/ Technical Vocational subject AND Secured minimum 50% marks (minimum 45% marks, in case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only) in the subjects Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject added together.AND Obtained a positive Composite score* i.e., marks obtained after adding 50% of JEE (Main)2014 (Paper 1) marks and 50% of normalized Standard XII (Board or Equivalent Examination) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.