• IT Infrastructure
Why Join Aurora’s Technological and Research Institute
• Placement assistance provided
• Scholarships for meritorious and deserving students
• Affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University and approved by AICTE
• Organizes conferences, seminars and workshops
The admission criteria in Aurora’s Technological and Research Institute is as follows
• Applicants should be a graduate (10+2+3 or 4) with minimum aggregate of 50 %.
• Should have a valid score in CAT, MAT/XAT/CMAT.
1) Purchase the Application Form by paying the required amount,
2) Submit the duly filled Application Form,
3) Appear for the entrance examination, group discussion and personnel interview as per the given schedule
4) Need a MAT/Cat/XAT/CMAT score card. (if any)
5) Once the Admission Formalities are completed, then deposit the required fee.
6) Commencement of classes will be according to schedule which will be informed accordingly.
The objective of the placement cell is to provide a platform to bring companies in contact with the talented students who have been nurtured in this premier institution. The students are well placed in leading pharmaceutical industries through the placement cell which organizes campus interviews
• Purple Talk
• Tech Mahindra
• Wipro private limited