The College has obtained ISO 9001:2008 Certification from TUV, South Asia. So far, 15 Batches of Engineering students have successfully passed out. Many of our students have secured University Ranks including the University First Rank. In 2007 – 2008, ‘Placement’ was more than 92% in companies of Repute, in 2008-’09 placement is 80% upto March’09. Many of our students pursue higher studies in India or abroad. Our Alumni Association is very active. With Branches in important cities, the association is steadily growing.
To achieve 100% placement for students through dedication, attitude and complete involvement is our mission. Placement Cell arranges and coordinates various programmes that aim at moulding the students so as to meet the industry expectations in career building and in turn bring laurels to the parent institution. The Placement Cell, guided by a set of rules and principles, strives to maintain good relationship with industries. Preparing the recruitment schedule for the year, inviting corporations for pre-placement talks on the campus followed by placements, and overseeing the process to its end, is the responsibility of the Placement Cell. The Cell endeavours to carry out successfully all the processes methodically throughout the year.
Equipping the students with relevant and conceptualized professional skills and guiding them towards a bright future and career all around the world with the values of – Sincerity, Hard Work and Justice.
• Boys Hostel
• Girls Hostel
• IT Infrastructure
• Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the common entrance examination conducted by the state and selected candidates are allotted to various colleges for admission.
• Details regarding the entrance examination are published in the newspapers well in advance every year.
• Candidates may also appear directly for admission to the College under Management Quota, NRI Quota and lapsed seats.
• Appearing for entrance examination for these seats is a must and this entrance examination is conducted by the college on its campus. Admission forms may be obtained from the college office
Placements here are very good. Students say approx. 90% of the eligible students get placed. Some of the famous companies visiting the campus are L&T, I Gate Patni, TCS and many other IT companies. There are very few core companies coming. Most of the job profiles aren’t very highly desirable. Many students also go abroad for higher studies.
Why to Join
• Well Equipped Placement Cell.
• Fully Air-conditioned and acoustically designed Hi-Tech Halls to conduct Training and Pre-Placement Meetings / Briefings.
• Well furnished / Air-conditioned Hi-Tech Auditorium and Seminar Halls.
• Open Air Theater to accommodate 3000 students.
• Facilities to conduct Interviews / GDs / On-line tests (more than 1000 -P-IV Systems).
• Added advantage: Easy reach within the City.