The focus has been and shall remain the conduit for ameliorating livelihood through self-employment un employability of marginalized communities of rural and remote areas. The University will continue to address the problem of naxalism, which is considered to be more a socio-economic challenge than a law and order issue. The Centurion University’s training programmes have also been nationally recognised. In August 2010, Gram Tarang Employability Training Services has received the “Best Skills Project in Rural Communities” award at the UK-India Skills Forum Awards 2010.
Why the Institute?
A globally accredited human resource centre of excellence catalysing sustainable livelihoods in the less developed markets across the globe.
• Provision of quality, globally accredited academic programmes in technology and management
• Provision of globally accredited employability training for less endowed segments of the population
• Promotion of entrepreneurial culture and enterprise in the target areas
• Facilitating improved market access to goods and financial services to the target population
• Promotion of lighthouse project interventions in the target area
• Boys Hostel
• Girls Hostel
• IT Infrastructure
Why Join Centurion University of Technology and Management (CUTM )
• Placement assistance provided
• Scholarships for meritorious and deserving students
• UGC recognized
• Collaboration with some companies and Indian and foreign institutes/universities
• Choices based credit system
• Research papers by faculty and students published in journals/conferences
• Organsies seminars, workshops and conferences