The Department currently runs three MBA programs: a two-year full-time MBA programme, a two-year full-time MBA programme with focus on ‘Telecommunication Systems Management’ under the aegis of Bharti School of Telecom Technology and Management and a three-year Executive MBA programme with focus on ‘Technology Management’. Department offers functional area specialization in Finance, Marketing, Information Systems, Strategy, Organisation Management, Human Resource etc. The students in two-year full time MBA programme are admitted through a rigorous screening process of CAT (Common Admissions Test)*, Group discussion and Personal interview.
To attain global prominence by developing thought leadership, innovative solutions, and responsible business leaders through flexible, values-based management education driven by high impact research.
To provide high-quality and values-based management education to nurture business leaders with global outlook; conduct cutting edge research to contribute to the body of knowledge in management; and offer innovative management solutions to our stakeholders integrating technology and management for a sustainable world.
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- IT Infrastructure
- The candidates having the following qualifications are eligible to apply for admission to the MBA programme
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- A minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the qualifying degree.
- A relaxation of 5% in marks (i.e. min. 55%) or equivalent in CGPA (i.e. min. 6.25 on a 10-point scale) for the SC/ST candidates. Relaxation in criteria for PH candidates may be as per the Institute rules.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if she/he submits a certificate by certain date.
- Those having applied to IIT Delhi MBA programmes on qualifying the CAT 2016 will be shortlisted and then invited for a group discussion and interview, which will be held at IIT Delhi
Why Join Faculty of Management Studies – University of Delhi (FMS)
- Tie-up with Harvard Business School to exchange the Journal of Management Research published by the institute
- Founding member of the Association of Management Development Institutions of South Asia (AMDISA)
- International collaborations for student and faculty exchange programs
- Faculty-student ratio of 1:7 and faculty consisting of Ph.D. holders
- Opportunity to interact with leaders of the industry
- of students in the Batch – 223
- of students appearing for placements – 210
- of students placed – 210
- of offers – 220
- No of Pre-Placement Offers – 60
- of Pre-Placement Offers accepted – 52
Top Recruiting Companies
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- Reliance Industries Limited
- Tata Administrative Services
- Tata Communications
Sales & Marketing
- Hector Beverages