American express Inviting applications for the Latest Job vacancies in Bangalore. Who are looking to start their career in Marketing Sector that will be a Great opportunity for them. The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Manhattan’s Three World Financial Center in New York City, United States. Founded in 1850, it is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is best known for its credit card, charge card, and traveler’s cheque businesses. Amex cards account for approximately 24% of the total dollar volume of credit card transactions in the US
This is a front-line sales position in the consumer cards sales team, and is responsible for driving business, achieving monthly sales targets and acquiring new customers through consultative selling of our cards products through a defined channel of acquisition [Retail, Corporate, Venue-sales]
- Solve complex business problems, leveraging leading technologies like SAS, Big Data, Hadoop, Java, Hive, Pig, Python, SQL
- Create innovative solutions to help American Express grow and drive revenue
- Build capabilities that enable American Express to leverage its closed loop data for purposes of insight generation, business decision making and business intelligence
- Implement advanced algorithms on Big data and other platforms that enable more efficient and real time availability of information for business use
- Ensure that processes that are created and implemented have strong value proposition for the business and long lasting usefulness.
- The role provided will be a part of one of the many capability job families including data automation, campaign management, business intelligence, custom consulting capabilities, etc
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Detail orientation with strong programming, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid written and oral communication skills with an ability to convey results, explain issues, drive resolution.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to think outside the box to develop solutions to complex issues and drive results.
Open to learning new tools and technologies.
- Ability to understand data, research and fix issues. Be hands on with working on large datasets.
- Understanding of database concepts like table structures, data relationships, and data coding.
- Must be a self starter and drive key processes, while working well in a team environment as a key contributor.
An advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related discipline.
Please note that the position can be based out of either Gurgaon or Bangalore depending upon the business requirement.